Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: RE: Gateway Los Angeles Proposal
From: "Omar Pulido" <omar@trifiletticonsulting.com>
Date: 03/27/2017 03:38 PM
To: Tom Cutrono

CC: Laurie Hughes <lhughes@gatewaytola.org>

Hi Tom (this is my work email) ,

Thank you in advance for your help with this!.

I just gave you a call and left a voicemail but in the meantime, I
wanted to send you the questions I'm trying to answer regarding your
attached cost estimate. Any help answering these questions would be
great .

Questions :

1. Is the weekly median and parkway maintenance cost for the
existing landscape, or future landscaping that would be planted as part
of the streetscape plan?

2. Is the annual tree trimming maintenance cost for the existing
trees, or the future trees that would be planted as part of the
streetscape plan?

3. Under landscape and irrigation repairs:

a. is the "demo /removals and prep" and "replacement budget"

for the removal and installation of a new irrigation system? If so, is
this for the center median, parkways, or both?

b. Does the DG install also include the removal of the

existing parkway landscaping? And just curious, where did you obtain the
14,300 sf assumption for the DG install?

c. Also - what are the "planters adjacent to new bridge"?

Thanks again!

Omar Pulido

Senior Project Director
Trifiletti Consulting, Inc.
(909) 973-4794 cell

information and is intended for the sole use of addressee. If you are
not the addressee you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please promptly notify the sender
by reply email and immediately delete this message from your system.
Trifiletti Consulting, Inc. does not accept responsibility for the
content of any email transmitted for reasons other than approved
business purposes.